Responsible of all activities related to the implementation of sold software solutions at AIMS.
Duties & Responsabilities:
- Installation of AIMS' applications (Socrate Major, Socrate Platinum, etc.).
- Providing clients with training sessions on AIMS' solutions.
- Analyzing customer requirements.
- Solving technical problems and on site service.
- Transferring customer complaints and needs to appropriate staff.
- Ensuring periodical cycle visits to clients.
- Maintaining and establishing solid customer relationships.
- Involved in presenting AIMS' solutions for key accounts.
- Reporting to GM: Timesheet, Data entry on Socrate, Weekly meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- A University diploma in Computer Science or Business Computer.
- Must have strong SQL skills.
- Experience working with various Data Base Management Systems such as SQL Server, Fox Pro, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business analysis background including data analysis, data mapping and translating requirements to system designs.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- One to Three years of experience in software implementation is a plus.
- Work requires having a car.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.