Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
Duties & Responsabilities:
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology. Testing and developing programming modifications.
- Develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Write and maintaining programming documentation.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Report to GM: Timesheet, Weekly meetings etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages (Fox Pro, VB.net, etc.).
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- A university diploma in Computer Science.
- One to three years of experience in programming.