Overall responsibility for documenting in AIMS' Documentation Department.
Duties & Responsabilities:
- Writing instructor guides for users and instructors.
- Involved in testing activities as an observer to mark up documents used in previous implementations and identify gaps.
- Documenting problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being documented.
- Working with each functional lead on existing master document list to identify documents that will require editing and new documents that need to be created.
- Reporting to GM: Timesheet, Weekly meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned .
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Experience in writing instructor guides for users and instructors.
- Ability to prepare test scripts.
- Extensive technical writing experience.
- Experience in interpretation of technical documentation (process documents, report specs, test scripts).