Responsible of all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions.
Duties & Responsabilities:
- Selling AIMS' software solutions and services to our current customers and our prospects.
- Telemarketing in order to generate sales prospects.
- Qualification meetings in order to identify and qualify the prospects.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Technical presentation for AIMS' software solutions.
- Commercial negotiation.
- Closing sales.
- Establish and maintain current client relationship (After sales follow up).
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of sales reports: Telemarketing report, Lead Qualification report, Sales status report.
- Informing Business Development Manager & Sales Manager of customer's trends and needs.
- Updating the company's database of competitors.
- Reporting to GM and Sales Manager: Timesheet, Data entry on Socrate, Weekly meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- A University diploma in Business Computer (IT and business skills).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Experience in Sales is a plus.
- English, French and Arabic must be spoken and written fluently.
- Work requires having a car.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.